Thursday, March 3, 2011

the past couple of days ...

I know ... I know ... im already terrible at keeping up ... however ... how many people want to read about someones day by day workout or eating habit? honestly ... a blog without pictures is one i skip over ... so at least i can try to make this more entertaining by clumping some days together!

let me please start by talking about sunday ... it was a good day ... and not just because of church ... i didnt weigh in until later in the day (remember im in a weight loss challenge ... we weigh in every sunday ... if we lose we dont owe money ... gain we owe two dollars ... stay the same we owe one dollar) ... even with the added water weight and food intake i still lost two pounds!!!! i am officially down to 153 (i started the challenge at 158)! It was really exciting because i thought that i was gonna be up! this sunday is going to be a challenge because of all the cake i am eating for my birthday and b's (boyfriends) daughters birthday. we shall see!

however, even with it being my birthday this week i have been pleasantly surprised at my eating habits ... i have been really good this whole week ... its really motivating actually ... that i can go a couple of days without sugar and not go through withdrawls. even going and working out today ... im starting this new year out right ... this is my new year ... the year that i will reach my goal!

2 comments:

  1. Good job, Amy! It isn't easy to change your habits, but you are off to a great start! Keep truckin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just look at where you've come from and where you are now... I know without a doubt you will reach your goal this year. This is your year babe. You rock!

    ReplyDelete