Friday, February 25, 2011

fridays are fun!

My eating today has been fantastic! as was the rest of yesterday ... proud of myself? yes! food is my weakness ... always has been. my mom too ... she has always told me that she is a food addict ... in fact i have seen her myself eat her way through a box of a dozen krispy kreme donuts (which sound so good right now! ah!).

so even though the eating has been good i have yet to go to the gym today ... though ... i have been dressed in my workout clothes since ten this morning. maybe its just that i am just subconsciously waiting for boyfriends sister ... but maybe i should just go ... but it is a friday ... but i dont have anything to do (boyfriend is working) ... hmmmmm ... just do it right ... just do it ...

on a random note ... i got checked out last night ... that always makes me feel good :) ... makes me want to finish my goal ... i will one day ... i will!

No comments:

Post a Comment